Friday, November 11, 2011

Story 80 - I-City

Went to I-city when in KL. First time going there, and will be last time too. Very hot and crowd of people at there, maybe it was public holiday on that day. There are full of colour light, design light and Christmas decoration. Some of bulb or light is broken without repair or change. So, it's not so beautiful as before. Snow house, fun fair, amphibians house also available there. These need ticket for entrance. I-city no need entrance fee, but parking RM5 per car. If you want to save money, you can try pack all the people in a car like sardine. This idea make my think back what i did with my geng in kl last time. We packed 14 people inside Innova went to pasar malam and planned to go Genting. Every cars' passengers were look and laugh at us. Really funny. Miss that time. Hahaa. 














No comments:

Post a Comment