Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Story 77 - A town full of history-MELAKA

Hey dudes, just simply update my blog. Really long time didn't update my blog. Still have a lot of blog haven't update by me. The big reason im busy enough!!! And my laptop sent to hospital, it just come back from there. Finally i got my laptop back. No need lend my dad's notebook or using my room's desktop anymore. 


Let's back to the topic. 
Went to Melaka with family during my sis's convo's trip. I think it had been long time ago didn't visited there since form1. But, it was the 1st time for my grandparents and aunties.


Photos talk...................

 


i get boom by Holland -.-

Dad queued up for Chicken Rice balls. We're so lucky that we are the last two customer on that day.

Melaka Chicken Rice Balls

Famous street in Melaka


Tradisional Handmade Oneh-oneh, yummy~

Portugis Egg Tarts

Tradewind, my hostel name in uum

Durian Cendol, must try dessert

 I missed out Crepe Cake, it also one of the must try dessert in Melaka. 


Family photo photographed by a Japan handsome tourist

Ready to FIRE!!!

We had satay celup as our dinner before we heading back to JB. This was our first try, except my sis. She went Melaka N times. It's same like lok-lok, but the soup is using satay soup instead of plain clear soup. This taste is normal, to me it is abit spicy and sweet. Can try it if you come Melaka (Capitol Satay Celup).


See, so many choices. Only RM0.80 per stick, plate other charge 

satay soup



2 comments: