Monday, November 21, 2011

Story 81 - 20.11.2011

Nothing special to me on this special day. Can't stay with family and the person i love. Just be a good girl enjoy my uni's life. I miss home, almost 1 week didn't back home, waiting for this coming Wednesday. After this week, i'll having a suck and super hyper busy on next week. I have to pass my assignments, presentation and my big event!!! Really very worry about it! fml -.- Popi popi ti kong, wa ai shun shun li li!!!! Opps, late sleep again tonight~ Night, readers........ =)


This is our DDP Tradewinds' event. 1 Malaysia Autumn Cultural Night. We're inviting 4 special guests and awesome show on that night. 
Just only RM5 per ticket, you'll regret if you didn't come!
Fast action by purchase ticket from us at DKG 1 & 5 or contact me!
THANKS =)

No comments:

Post a Comment