Friday, November 11, 2011

Story 79 - Selamat Hari Haji

Today not hari haji, today is 111111. But i want to blog about hari haji's blog. That day is public holiday, Kedah has 2 days holiday. Because Kedahian popularity are come from Malay. 
That 2 days holiday, i went to kl with my family. My dad too miss my sis and plan to find her.

When reach there, my sis's bf brought us eat DanDan Mee (my mum recommend) at Kuchai Lama. The mee is handmade and soup is tasty. 




After that we shopping at MidValley. Dad and mum first try Snowflake. Mum was curious with the Beeping UFO. Funny~


best seller

soya+cincau+pearly with red bean

Sis bought everyday.com deal sushi+bbq buffet voucher. The restaurant located at Great Estern Mall, Ampang road. That was my first time trying bbq meat. I'm less not dare to eat meat. But that restaurant famous in meat, if didn't order will be not worth. We also order a lot of sashimi. I love sashimi, octopus is my favourite. I ate a lot on that day, WORTH! 











ostrich meat



Will continue my uni life on tomorrow, holidays passed so fast. Hate the mood now! ><

Happy 11.11.11


No comments:

Post a Comment