Sunday, May 22, 2011

Story 59 - Final End, Holiday Start

Yea, finally my final of sem two was pass and end. I don't know this sem i'll getting what result, hope will get nice result and don't make me disappointed. But i know, this sem will regress. I tried my best already.


I'm in my sweet home now. When i leaved uum, i felt reluctant to leaved with my buddies. I miss my buddies in uum. In these 3 months holidays, i sure i will very very miss them and will always contact with them. Miss you all, Diaos! 


Back home not over 24hours, i will flight to Kota Kinabalu with my sister and her friends. I'll be there about 5 days. My holidays are start!This is my first vacation on my holidays. I didn't went there before and didn't flight so far before. Very excited! Not much to write and it's late already. Tomorrow morning flight to KL then just flight KK. So, after doing mask, then i wanna in bed. Goodnight, readers......

No comments:

Post a Comment