Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Story 57 - Yonnex-Sunrise Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold 2011

Opps, i'm so long time didn't update my blog. My study weeks end soon and final exam start on this Friday. 


Last few day, i was busy with the badminton competition match. Yonnex-sunrinse Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold 2011 was held on 3 May--8 May in Stadium Sultan Abdul Halim, Alor Star, Kedah. Yes, held in my hometown and i at my hometown too. I get a complimentary pass from my uncle. Actually im not so crazy on badminton, i just crazy with Bao Chunlai, a player from China. He is handsome and geng! i like him so much. This was the second time i watch he play on live. Everytime i watch him through television. I went to support him alone everytime. Met some friends there too (thanks winson and kl accompany me these few days) and my U-Friend (jietnee and xiuxiu) came had a watch too. On the last day (final), Bao lose to Datuk Lee Chong Wei. But nevermind, he already play the best.


I went there everyday wanna take Bao's photo and get signature from him. but everyday also unsuccess. But on the last day, finally i success. I lend the pass card go inside the players' place and walked in front of Bao Chunlai to take signature form him. I brought along the book that i support him when he came here in year 2003. I gave him sign on that book. When he saw my book, he get shock and asked me where i get from and how i get it. YES, WE CHAT!!!! then he take a look with my book and pass to his friends to take a look too. I feel so proud of i got that book! Woohoo, he sign on it and WE CAPTURED TOGETHER. I wassss sooooooooooooooo happpy!!!! Finally i had this chance! Wish come true..... Hooohooooo~~~


                                         
                                             
Bao Chunlai walked inside the court

jietnee with Chenjin from China

Ahmad (mix double from Indonesia)

Bosch and Ridder (men double) from Netherlands

Nguyen Tien Minh (men single) from Vietnam 


His back, look nice! 

Datuk Lee Chong Wei from Malaysia

my ticket

see, he read non-stop with my book =)


chat.captured.signature

No comments:

Post a Comment