Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Story 58 - My Future

SDG's project again. This time the tittle is MY FUTURE. The picture below shown that what i imagine about my future.



How would my life be 10 years from now? 10 years later mean that time is 2021, wow, i'm 31 years old. i think that time i'm a mature lady, think mature, no more childish and teenager. 

First, talk about my career after 10 years from now. Erm, i'll become either a office lady who having a lot of paper works and tasks in the office or a housewife who busy with the housework?? If become a office lady, i wish i can be a manager or director that work in busy town. What work will i do? Actually i like to work as a  events planner (example: wedding/ concert/ fashion show/ competition/ tv show), but i didn't have chance to study the course about it. I wish i can get these kind of work in my future after i graduated. 

Second, my family. I always tell myself, i must get marry and give birth before or on 30 years old . In my imagine, i will married with a guy that love me more than i love him. 'He' is caring me, protect me, always beside me and give me a blissful life forever & ever. We maybe have 2 children (1 daughter and 1 son). Who will be my Mr Right? I wish that i have a blissful family.

Third is about my home. From long time ago, i always dream that i live in a condominium or bangolow. I wish my dream will come true in next 10 years. 

Forth is talk about my car in 10 years after. My dream car is mini cooper red. It also was many girls' dream car. In my imagine, i am driving my dream car go every where and take care it so so much.

Lastly, in 10 years later, i had been traveled every where. China, Europe, Japan, Australia, Korea, Taiwan, US and so on. I like travel. Before travel at oversea, sure should Cuti-Cuti Malaysia first, walk around and take a look about Malaysia. Learn the culture, lifestyle and traditional of Malaysia. A place that i must travel to is Maldives. Heard people said it'll get sink soon, if 10 years later it haven't sink, i will take a chance travel to there. It is a nice island.

Above was my imagined about my life 10 years from now. I wish and hope that my dream will come true in future. Hehee ^^



p/s: scopied from my another account of blogspot. http://sdguum.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment