Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Story 29 - Society / Neighbours

Hmm, i really didn't have any idea to write about this. Maybe i'm a good girl who always stay in my lovely home. I write some things about my working moment as society topic,k? Hehee =)
After STPM, i found a work. I be a teacher, is a childcare teacher. My jobs is teaching the students do their homework after school, do revision and give them tuition. I tought standard 4. I love this job. I've learn many things, knowledges, experiences from it. My boss is a funny guy, he likes to talk theory and jokes. I've a nice boss. I love my workmates too. Some of them are my form 6 classmate. Unexpected we can work together. Although this job quite tired ( hard to control the naughty students ), but i like it. Many fun at there. The students are cute, but sometime not cute when they naughty. I work there almost 6 month. I leave there before going to university. Maybe next time i will go back there for work again.

made from my lovely student



Daystar Childcare Centre outdooring at Darulaman Lake, Jitra

Standard 4

teachers


p/s : these are about me work in society

No comments:

Post a Comment