Monday, November 8, 2010

Story 30 - I'm brave

I drove back uum for selling convo flora.
Cos i just duty 2 days and convo, so car can drove in and park there.
Sintok raining 3 days non-stop.
These rain cause Changlun and Jitra happen big flood.
When duty, mum phoned me, she told me Changlun and Jitra flooded, ask me don't back home yet, stay at there 1 more day.
That time i was very scare and worry.
I scare i can't back home and i heard senior said that situation very serious.
I want back home!!!
So i ask many senior for teaching me how to back Alor Star by using other way.
Thanks to Yn Shan and Chia Hung give me direction.
I follow their direction: out laluan A2, go strainght Bukit Tangga, follow the way to Bukit Kayu Hitam, turn back to Changlun, go in Kangar highway, then go strainght will see Alor Star signboard, then will reach Alor Star.
But when i at Kangar highway i didnt mention got any Alor Star signboard, i just mention Kangar, Kodiang, Arau, Kuala Perlis signboard, there very dark and quite dangerous.
I'm panic and worry. I called mum for help, mum also dont know that road, so she asked her friends for help.
I also called Jiemin for help, she stay there. She came take me to her hostel, afterthat her housemate bring me go out from Kangar to Alor Star.
Then my mum told me she and Uncle Ting wait me at Ayer Hitam there meet me.
Finally we meet, mum drove back, she let me rest.
Really very scarry.
Yes, i grow up d, i'm brave.
Sorry i let everyone worry me, especially my mum and dad.

The next day, UUM closed, no car can in and out. Kangar flood too.
Luckily i back, if not also dont know til when just can back home.
I love home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment