Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Story 26 - About me, Myself

Hi, today i want to introduce myself.
My name is Chan Jiaxin, i love my name.
A 20th years old girl from Alor Star, Kedah.
Now study at UUM taking Bachelor Management of Technology.
I'm an active girl, talkative girl.
Like sleep, eat, play, singing, shoping, online, chit-chat, travel and etc.
I like to take part in organise programme since secondary school, now still the same.
I just done Moonlight Charity Night of Tradewind last 3 weeks.
It's wonderful, great and successful night.
I love to make friends, they always said me is a siao po ( crazy girl ).
I can't do something that very crazy without feeling any shame.
Hahaa. =D

My big weakness is lazy!!!!
I admit i'm a lazy girl.
I also is a hot temper girl.
If i bad mood, i'll show my 'black' face to all my friends.
That time they're not dare talk to me.
I'd change this bad attitude, if not, nobody want be friends with me.

This is me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment