Thursday, June 2, 2011

Story 63 - Sabah Day4 [ 25/05/2011]

Come to day 4 already. We went to 2 island in day 4. Before going to jetty, we had our breakfast and buy some food prepare as our lunch in beach. After took my breakfast, my stomach start painful and feeling not well. Same case again, stomach get air. Opps, i forget bring along my medicine, so i had to buy medicine in pharmacy. After done all the stuff, we are heading to jetty. We went to 2 islands, which is Manukan Island and Manutik Island. We went there by boat. It same as the boat i sat before in Pangkor Island. Finally reached the island. The island is soooo nice, the view very nice, the sea water very clear and the sand is soft. But it's is freaking hot!!! This was my first time snorkeling. I felt scare about it because i don't know how to swim at all. Well, my sister and her boyfriend are protect and teaching me. But, they don't know how to swim too. LOL. Anyway, it's fun and i succeed know how to float and snorkeling. I can enjoy the scene under the sea. It's amazing. But i not dare swim to the deep, so cannot see more beautiful marine life. When i came out from the sea, i felt cold and tired. I started feeling not well, sometime feel cold, sometime hot. Then, we still going for a jungle tracking. On the way to jungle tracking, my slippers get spoiled. Wow, i'm so unluckily on that day! I sat in reception counter there and wait for my sister buying new slippers for me, then we went to another island- Manutik Island. 





Manukan Island

Actually Manutik Island is same like Manukan Island. Also got sea, sand and hot. Hahaaa. But pakcik said marine life in underwater of this island are more beatiful, and got nemo fish and carol. However these all are in deep water, i not dare to swim to there. I snorkeling awhile then start sat in a sandy tree and take rest at there. Cos i still feeling not well. Arghh, why i cannot play happily on the beach. 

opps, i get seriously sunburn ><



sand tortoise @ Manutik Island

at Manutik Island

red telephone booth at jetty

@ jetty

sunset view

is it very special? each tiang got different art paint.

bak kuk teh, each bowl RM5.50






No comments:

Post a Comment