Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Story 38 - Popi Ah Mek

my dearest friend CHUA ZI YANG is getting dengue fever and influenza B since last two day. When she told me, i felt very worry about her. She now still in the ward at KL there. I felt sad because i can't beside her when she feeling not well. She needs to fight with the serious illness alone. I know she is strong, she can do it!! Everyday i'll text her asking her status. Yesterday she told me that she no fever already, but the platelet counts still decreasing. Haiz~ Hope she will getting well soon, illness go far far away from my mek. Let her healthy come back Alor Star meet with me. i want my mekmek be healthy, can chat, play, eat, sing-k, make jokes together. i'm waiting you back, mek~ i miss you


p/s : Popi mek get well soon~


No comments:

Post a Comment