Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Story 10 - Visited Relative at Penang

I went to Penang with my family for visit my relative.
She just after operation, so my grandma want to visit her.
It was Independence Day, public holiday.
Dad brought us go there.
We went to SP ate dimsum for our breakfast.
There was full of people, dimsum there delicious.
Then we continued our journey to PG, went Air Hitam relative's house.
We at there about 5 hours.
Bored at there, just watched tv programme.
When noon i wanted walk to buy laksa eat,
then my relative said he drive motor go buy for me.
Woww, i ate Air Hitam Penang Laksa.
Nice!!
Thank舅公treat us.

Then we decided go to Queenbay shopping before back home.
But when reached there, there was a lot of cars and people.
Even wanna find a parking place also hard.
Traffic jams and full parking.
Haiz.
Dad said don't want go, back home.
So sad T.T
Can't shopping.
After ate at SP again, we backed home.

Then back home, i started to pack my luggage.
I wanna flight to Johor find my sister.
Yea~

No comments:

Post a Comment