Friday, August 13, 2010

Story 3 - First Time......

My first time driving on high way alone. I drove to Changlun on Wednesday evening then backed on Thursday morning. Actually i'm lazy to go for that 3 hours classes. I want skip it. But my mum was not allowed me to skip it. She said if i skip this time, next time i will always skip class. She too know my pattern lerx. So i choose go attend my mathematic and TITAS class. When i backed UUM, my hostel there was so lonely and my roommate was back home too. I alone sleep that night, i'm scare cos now is Chinese July. Then i went to block D,my friend's room for over night. She alone too. We accompany each other. Then Thursday after my TITAS class on 11pm, i at DKG2's bus stop waited for bus to Changlun. I just wait 15 minutes the bus was coming. So luckily!! I drop at Changlun, because my car park at there. After took my car, i drove back home about 45 minutes. If i back Alor Setar by bus, it took almost 2 hours i just can reach Pekan Rabu. Now i drove car back only took 45 minutes reach Langgar Plus Tol. That why i hate back home by turtle bus. >< I want take car to UUM !!! 
Turtle bus -- Mara Linear
but i still like to see it when i want back home

No comments:

Post a Comment